MotherHenFundraiser

Here's the other fundraiser that I donated some art to. FYI. It's coming up this weekend on the 20th. 
http://www.themotherhenproject.org/

This is just a personal thought. I don't like to espouse too much personal opinion on the internet, but I wanted to say something.
I was thinking about donating art to help a worthy organization, especially something like this. And I came to the conclusion that what ever this event does to help people and children in need, will only spread positive and meaningful energy to those people that it touches. And in turn, it will help me grow as a person, and as an artist. So it is a bit selfish on my part. But I like to think that this is not only benefiting me. It will hopefully benefit others. Especially children.
So, I really appreciate this opportunity. Thank you Alison for organizing this.

Comments

Popular Posts